Increase Your Bottom-line with our Boat Body Shop
Attention Marina’s & Watercraft Dealers, Northern Lakes Boat Works is open and serving you better. We understand customer service having been working alongside dealerships in Muskoka for over a decade. That is why our service has been designed to serve you better. When you use Northern Lakes Boat Works for your fiberglass and gelcoat needs expect a premium service that includes:
- Free pickups & deliveries in Gravenhurst, Bracebridge, Bala, Port Carling & Huntsville.
- Reduced dealer rates allowing you to increase profitability.
- Best Value in Muskoka as we will beat any competitors quote by 10% or more.
- Exceptional workmanship, we guarantee 100% satisfaction on all of our jobs.
- Experience with all makes and models.
- Safety & security as all of our watercrafts are under 24 hour video surveillance.
- Detailed Invoicing allowing your customers to learn more about what they’re being billed for.
- Free detailing as each boat is delivered back to your dealership in showroom condition.
Our facility is being recommended by insurance adjusters everywhere! Northern Lakes Boat Works is an authorized dealer for insurance claims as our first class workmanship and reduced rates have given us a competitive advantage. Send us your customers’ insurance claims and expect only the best. Your customers’ watercraft will become first priority with quick turnaround times and an even further reduction in rates to ultimately increase your bottom-line.
Overall Clean-Up Packages
There are hidden profits in your dealerships. At the beginning and end of each season your dealership is busy with service preparations. Northern Lakes can offer your customers Full Clean-Up Packages to restore their boat to new condition. If you sign up to be a dealer, one of our staff members will visit your dealership bi-annually to quote your customers watercraft's while they’re being pre or post seasoned. We provide you with an electronic estimate that can be passed on to your clients. Your clients conveniently get there watercraft’s restored to a like new condition and best of all your dealership earns additional revenue as well as eliminates its labour.
John & Lynda Billington, Northland Recreation.“Our dealership uses Northern Lakes Boat Works and to date we continue to be impressed by their workmanship and turn around time. They understand our needs as a dealership and certainly do everything in their power to deliver on their promises.”
Jeff Barnes, Old Mill Marina.
“I have seen Dave Kushner's work for 15 years. He has the ability to complete the most complex fibreglass rebuilds and finish them with the detail of an artist. He is also the best in the business when it comes to perfectly matching colours and blending gelcoat repairs.”